Our Driver CPC is for LGV drivers who drive professionally throughout the UK. It has been developed as a requirement of the EU Directive 2003/59, which is designed to improve the knowledge and skills of professional LGV drivers throughout their working life.
All professional drivers are required to undertake 35 hours of training every 5 years, which works out at 7 hours of training every year.
The training can be practical, seminar style from a list of approved modules or a mix of both.
The aim of our Driver CPC programme is to enable professional LGV drivers to complete their mandatory training.
Our proven practical training session will help achieve improved fuel consumption and reduce the risk of collisions.
Our modular seminars are designed to be interactive, stimulating and thought provoking so that everyone goes away with a better knowledge and understanding of the seminar topic.
- Avoiding collisions - learn how some drivers constantly manage to avoid costly incidents more successfully than others.
- Fuel and cost saving - some drivers are always able to run their trucks more efficiently than others, with lower running costs - what are they doing differently?
- Low speed manoeuvring - Seemingly minor collisions can cost a fortune, as well as the risk of injuries or worse. Learn the steps you can take to avoid being involved.
- Incident analysis - With every incident comes the opportunity for us to learn how we can avoid such a mishap affecting us on the road.
- Drivers hours and tachographs - including digital tachographs (full day seminar) - are you fully up-to-date with the latest changes?
Many more subjects are in preparation and we can tailor specific subjects to suit your individual requirements.
Driver CPC is delivered by industry experts to guarantee that the delegates learn through interactive, stimulating and thought provoking sessions.
Seven hours per day made up of either two seminar modules lasting for three and a half hours each, or a practical session lasting seven hours or a practical session lasting three and a half hours combined with a seminar module.
Please contact Cardinus for a quote.