Charities Safety Group Conference
April 19 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
We’ll be attending the Charities Safety Group 21st Anniversary Conference in London. This one day conference will focus on health and safety competency in the charity and voluntary sector.
The Charities Safety Group (CSG) was set up in 1997 by a group of health and safety professionals who came together to address the provision of a self help and support network for people with health and safety responsibilities, but who are not necessarily health and safety specialists.
Today the CSG offers support to its membership through regular meetings, online discussions, and facilitating professional networks amongst colleagues.
The Conference programme is:
- Key note address by Philip White or Andrew Kingscott, HSE, Engagement and Policy Directorate
- Training the London Olympic Volunteers : A Case Study by Lawrence Waterman, Chair – British Safety Council
- Defensibility – The Legal View by Dr Simon Joyston-Bechal, Health and Safty Defence Barrister, Turnstone Law
- Professional Qualifications in Health and Safety by Barry Wilkes, NEBOSH
- Contractor Competency by Helen Tapley-Taylor, Jelf (Bluefin) Insurance
- Accountability – The Insurance View by Helen Aston and Jon Taylor, Zurich Insurance.
If you’re attending and would like to book a meeting with our team, contact us at email@example.com