What does the law say you must do?
The law requires you to identify and assess fire, water, asbestos and health & safety risks in your premises and to manage and mitigate these risks to an acceptable level for your guests, staff and visiting contractors.
Cardinus assesses all the main risks with just one visit – saving you time and money.
Our Risk Management services include:
- Health and Safety
Cardinus already conducts over 4,000 assessments each year, satisfying different enforcement authorities. As a Quality in Tourism Member we can help you achieve legal compliance economically.
Call Cardinus and claim your Quality in Tourism discount, for simplified risk assessments, cost savings and peace of mind.
- 10% discount for the first risk assessment.
- A further 10% discount for each additional risk assessment when ordered at the same time.
Legislation that applies to you
- Fire Risk Assessments, as required by the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Water Risk Assessments (Control of Legionella), as required by COSHH regulations and L8 Approved Code of Practice with water system re-inspections every two years
- Asbestos Risk Assessments, as required by The Control of Asbestos. at Work Regulations 2012 with annual re-inspections mandated
- Health and Safety Risk Assessments, as required by The Management of Health and Safety Regulations 1999
Call 0844 822 3280 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your Quality in Tourism discount.