Download now for free.
Adapting to a Changing World – Adapting to a Changing Workplace and Working Environment
Connect, Issue 15: Adapting to a Changing World
Issue 15 tackles a changing world. The pandemic has brought about the biggest changes to society and the workplace since organisations were transformed by information technology. We, like many others, expect these changes to be long-lasting. In this issue, we look at how these changes might embed themselves in the future workplace. We’ve also had building regulation and wider market changes, which we bring our attention to as well.
Specifically, we look at the challenges of flexible working and the issues of managing the health and safety risk of home, office, and off-site workers into a holistic programme. We address all the changes in the fire safety regulations for buildings, we review the hardening insurance market and we look at new tech to support business drivers.
Plus, we look at considerations for remote workers, support for wellbeing, how to manage stress, investments in workplace tech, total employee engagement and much more!
- Remote Work was Never so Remote, it's Been with Us for Decades – Jon Abbott
- Workplace Wellbeing – Challenges in 2021 and Beyond – Mykay Kamara
- Safety and Risk Management Starts from the Ground Up – Christian Harris
- The Role of Smartphones, Gamification and Rewards in a Business Driver Safety Programme – Dominic Saunders
- How the Hardening Insurance Market is Going to Affect Business – Cassie Shipley
- The Science of COVID-19 – Claudia Calder
- Applying a User-Centred Approach to Design Post-COVID-19 – Stephen Bowden
- From the Inside Out: Flipping the Script on Modern Ergonomics – Donna DeFalco
- The Hybrid Workplace – Guy Osmond
- Managing Stress for Optimal Health in 2021 – Kristel Bauer
- The UK's External Wall Problem Goes Well Beyond Cladding – The State of Façade Fire Safety – Dorian Lawrence
- Plus lots more!
Why sign up?
We’ll continue to send you new editions of Cardinus Connect straight to your inbox! We usually put out a magazine twice a year, which will give you plenty of ideas and opinion to mull over. Plus, we’ll also provide loads of other expert opinion and thought-leadership content to help you stay at the top of your game.
Managing Flexible Worker Risk:
The health and safety of workers who work partly from home, partly in the office, and also at other locations, is complex. There are many needs and challenges to address. However, our ergonomics platform Healthy Working can help you to manage this risk. Find out more about Healthy Working here.