Sign up to receive wisdom.
Risks Related to Property Insurance Valutions
Advisory Notice #2:
Property insurance values are seldom correct, with a good number of properties uninsured by 20% or more. This advisory notice looks at these issues and takes in views and experiences from our own specialist consultants and information from other experts.
If you're a property manager or own property then this advisory notice is for you. Learn more about the issues and how you can deal with them by downloading this advisory notice.
Here's some of what you've got to look forward to:
- An introduction to the issue
- Reports from Flat Living magazine
- The averaging clause in an insurance policy
- Understand who is responsible for any shortfall
- Other considerations you need to make
Why sign up?
Sign up to receive the latest health and safety advisory notices, whitepapers, reports, resource packs and downloads from Cardinus, keeping you abreast of develops in across the risk industry.