Sign up to receive wisdom.
A Call to Action – Why We Must Come Together to Save the Future Workforce
Connect, Issue 12: A Call to Action
Anna Clark opens the new issue by discussing how increases in Generation Z MSDs will impact the future workplace and tells all about our new research project with the University of Salford, which will look into this exact issue.
In the article, Anna looks at what we know so far about the problem and details why this is an issue. She then looks at some of the existing research before opening it up to you, the readers, to see if you can help.
Plus, we look at how smart medical wearables can help safety professionals to manage and reduce injuries for their workforce, we also look at the link between MSDs and mental health in the workplace, and fleet technology, security strategies, global health and safety regulations and much more.
- A Call to Action, Anna Clark
- Medical Wearables can Reduce Workplace Injuries, Andrew Ronchi
- The Future of Health and Safety, Peter Kinselley
- Rising to the Challenge, Jon Hayter
- Tactical Solutions for Office Ergonomics, Ryan Pavey
- Technology – Preventing or Causing Collisions, John Davidge
- Early Intervention – Strategies for Aiding Business Productivity and the Bottom Line, Matt Weber
- And much more expert evidence and opinion inside!
Why sign up?
Check the box above to get added to our mailing list. We won't bombard you with spam, but we will let you know about each magazine we put out, as well as new guides, whitepapers and other expertly crafted content. Sign up and receive wisdom.
Find out more about our global security services:
We help companies across the globe with their security risks. Whether it's planning out the policies required to make the organisation air-tight, or giving guidance and training to travelling employees, we're there every step of the way. Find out more about our global security solutions here.