Download this guide.
Our Guide to the Benefits and Challenges of Remote Working for Global Businesses
What Are the Benefits and Challenges of Remote Working for Global Businesses?
Since March 2020, we have been immersed in remote working and now understand many of the challenges and issues that it brings about. As we come out of the pandemic, most organisations are planning on keeping those changes, or at least adopting new working practices.
This paper outlines what organisations now need to consider so that their employees are able to work remotely in a safe manner, especially as you may be moving away from the traditional 'office' as the primary workspace.
Key sections include:
- What is a Remote Worker?
- Legal Context
- Employers Duty of Care
- How Effective is the Health and Safety Regulations
- Advantages of Remote Working
- Mental Health
- Ergonomics and Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Remote Working and Sustainability
- Government Responses to COVID-19
- Home-Working – Perception and Reality
- Duty of Care Vs. Government Guidance
- Remote Working Beyond the Pandemic
- Conclusions and Recommendations
Why sign up?
Download our global remote working guide and you’ll be signed up to our mailing list. We’ll provide loads of other expert opinion and thought-leadership content to help you stay at the top of your game.
Healthy Working is the world’s leading DSE and ergonomics e-learning and risk assessment software. With content for office, home and lab ergonomics, it’s flexible enough to support any business. Find out how it can help you here.