Sign up to receive wisdom.
Reduce Discomfort and Risk of Injury When Using Your Laptop
Ergonomic guide to using a laptop for students:
Laptops are the computer of choice for many people who love working on the move. However, if you're using your laptop computer for long periods of time you could be causing yourself harm. Laptops were only designed for use over short periods.
With that in mind we've brought together the latest advice and tips to help you overcome discomfort and reduce risk of long-term injury.
This guide covers the following:
- Using your laptop at a desk
- Using your laptop when sitting on the floor
- How to sit properly on a sofa with your laptop
- How you should carry your laptop
- What to do when lying down with your laptop
Why sign up?
Receive the latest news, information and resources from Cardinus by signing up to the form above. You'll receive amazing updates from current ergonomics thinking, invitations to our events and much more.