Sign up to receive wisdom.
The Prevention Business – Why Health and Safety Prevention is Better Than the Cure
Connect, Winter/Spring 2018: The Prevention Business
Bill Pace and Donna Defalco join forces to tell us why prevention in ergonomics and health and safety is better than the cure. Utilising a case study from a programme undertaken with Adventist Health, a US health care system with 20 hospitals and 20,000 employees, BIll and Donna describe how methods of prevention have reduced ergonomic injuries by 25% in just one year.
Inside there’s articles on how to reduce the threat from escape of water, the sizeable risk presented by employees in cyber security, vehicle attacks by terrorists, why we get things wrong in health and safety, and plenty more.
- Prevention is Better Than the Cure, Bill Pace and Donna Defalco
- Reducing the Threat From Escape of Water, Frazer Argyros-Farrell
- A Crash Course in Driving, John Davidge
- The Use of Athletic Trainers and Physical Therapists to Prevent
Recordable Injuries, David Hoyle
- People as a Cyber Security Risk, Andy Taylor
- Sit-Stand Desks – Clarifying the Facts, Guy Osmond
- Boosting Productivity with Biophillic Design, Tim Hanwell
- Plus a whole lot more!
Why sign up?
Sign up to receive the latest editions of our much-loved magazine, as well as whitepapers, case studies and other expertly crafted content. If you’re after a glut of great articles and a slew of smart-thinking, then this is the place for you.