Sign up to receive wisdom.
Learn how to Effectively Manage Work-Related Road Safety
Managing Work-Related Road Safety:
There are three clear and valid reasons for businesses to look closely at a programme that carefully manages work-related road safety, these are moral, legal and financial. In this white paper, written by fleet risk experts John Davidge and Dave Abbott, we examine how effective management of work-related road safety can lead to benefits across all these three areas.
Read on to find out how you can better manage road safety for your workers, including information on the systematic and practical approaches those overseeing fleet risk management must take, the responsibilities for risk management and an example of an effective WRRS programme.
Here’s what you can find in this white paper:
- The background to fleet risk management
- Road safety and the statistics
- Health and safety law and your legal responsibilities
- The provision and use of work equipment regulations 1998
- Negligence and duty of care
- Guidelines to help police probe at-work accidents
Why sign up?
Receive all the latest fleet risk news and thought from our in-house and industry experts by signing up to the form above.