So what is BS OHSAS 18001?
BS OHSAS 18001 is a framework for an occupational health and safety management system. It can help you put in place the policies, procedures and controls needed for your organisation to achieve the best possible working conditions, aligned to internationally recognised best practice.
What are the benefits of BS OHSAS 18001?
- Create the best possible working conditions across your organization
- Identify hazards and put in place controls to manage them
- Reduce workplace accidents and illness to cut related costs and downtime
- Engage and motivate staff with better, safer working conditions
- Demonstrate compliance to customers and suppliers
At Cardinus we are experienced in helping a wide variety of companies BS OHSAS 18001 accreditation. By understanding how your business operates we can develop wide ranging solutions to implement the new framework with as little disruption as possible.
There’s more information on our Safety Management System consultancy services here. If you have any specific questions about achieving 18001 accreditation or implementing a Safety Management System email us at email@example.com or call our consultancy team on 0207 469 0200.