SURVEYS EACH YEAR
Insurance Risk Services
We provide a onsite insurance risk surveys to help our customers identify and control their risk exposure.
Our team of highly experienced and qualified surveyors can provide services throughout the UK and Europe. We carry out regular training and quality checks to ensure the service we provide is of the highest standard.
Cardinus, part of the AmWins Group, is an established risk management company with over 20 years’ experience providing onsite services and in-house developed software solutions.
We’re a trusted risk management partner to organisations around the globe.
Trusted Partner to the UK Insurance Sector
We are an approved supplier to the insurance market. Our customers include Zurich, Aviva, Ageas, Covea and various MGAs and brokers including Marsh, Lockton & AJG.
Insurance Risk Surveys
Our nationwide team of surveyors allows us to carry out insurance risk surveys on your behalf, throughout the UK. We can deliver a broad range of survey services and our experts can file their reports in a format of your choosing, streamlining the risk reduction process.
Cardinus is ISO 90001 and 27001 certified, and all our surveyors are subject to regular quality checks and training to ensure our services meet the highest possible standards — giving you the peace of mind you deserve from our assessments.
Reinstatement Cost Assessments
A Reinstatement Cost Assessments service provides up-to-date property valuations to combat inadequate insurance policies and secure comprehensive cover in the event of a fire or other devastating incident.
Over 80% of the properties we assess are underinsured and in the last three years we’ve rectified over £9 billion of underinsurance.
Our Reinstatement Cost Assessments will help you to avoid the disastrous consequences of underinsurance, which include:
• The claims payment doesn’t cover the full property repair/rebuild cost.
• Funds unavailable to complete the rebuild Increased borrowing required.
• Negative impact on balance sheet.
• Complex negotiations with insurers.
• Unhappy leaseholders and tenants.
• Extended rebuild times.
• Exposure to potential legal action for inadequate levels of cover from lenders and leaseholders.
• Damage to reputation and brand.
Gain insights into performance and risks in your complex global engineering projects, balancing financial and engineering constraints.
• Software to enable a full 360 degree assessment
• The potential for loss reduction with expert assessments
• Site and business analysis
• Significant improvements on risk and productivity
• Onsite safety training