DSE Assessor Training
October 16, 2024 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
This course will be delivered virtually.
The DSE assessor training is aimed at new DSE assessors who have responsibility for reducing DSE risk and seeking regulatory compliance.
Throughout the day you will benefit from practical, hands-on training to ensure you have a thorough understanding of the principles of DSE assessment. Our experienced tutors will help with any specialist advice and provide practical tips to help you get the most from your DSE programme.
Pre-work (1 hour) complete some online training in advance of attending the live session.
- DSE Assessor e-learning course
Live Course (2.5 hours)
- Review of the e-learning courses
- Workstation set up basic principles
- How to carry out an assessment remotely for homeworkers
- Practical session with tutor led assessments by telephone/media
- Q&A session
- Review and close
This virtual course is free to Cardinus customers and £195 plus VAT for non-customers.
To book your place, please email [email protected]