Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
We can help develop your management systems to obtain BS OHSAS 18001.
BS OHSAS 18001 Health and Safety System Development
BS OHSAS 18001 sets out the minimum requirements for occupational health and safety management best practice. We can help you meet those requirements and guide you through the accreditation process.
How we can help you:
- You’re in safe hands, we’ve plenty of experience in BS OHSAS 18001
- Knowledge in working with and developing management systems
- Hands-on support and guidance
- Cost-effective solution for meeting your objectives
The many benefits of 18001 certification
- Improving the management of safety issues
- Creating documentation which will assist with the defence against any potential actions
- Cost savings from public liability insurance claims
- Helps you maintain compliance with legal requirements
- Beneficial for tender applications
The best partner to work with to achieve BS OHSAS 18001
We have plenty of experience of developing systems for clients that have been successfully accredited to OHSAS 18001. We develop systems based on risk and keep it as simple as possible. We’ve helped organisations previously failing the accreditation process achieve certification. As an organisation we are accredited to many British and International Standards including OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 and ISO 9001.
Free Cardinus Health & Safety Survey
We have developed an online auditing tool enabling you to benchmark the safety and risk exposure of your organisation across a number of areas and identify areas for improvement. This valuable tool is free to use and provides you with a full risk report on completion.
Find out more about our occupational health and safety management systems
Fill out the short form below and we will get back to you as quickly as possible to discuss your requirements.