Hostile Environment Training
Provides a unique perspective on kidnap avoidance and hostage rescue techniques for staff entering hostile environments.
See What We See: Protect Staff in Hostile Environments
Hostile awareness training (also known as HEAT or HEFAT training) is essential to provide assurance for staff travelling overseas.
Why should use our training?
- Prepare your workforce for entering hostile environments
- Provide peace of mind to staff
- Build awareness and understanding of threats
- Develop security and safety policy and understand full range of risks
Features of our hostile environment training service:
- Recognise risks and tactics you can use as a company, team, or individual
- Designed to provide effective skills in personal protection for a wide range of potentially volatile regions of the world
- The service includes training and consultancy as well as policy and procedure development
- Suitable for all entry level employees, line managers, executives and specialised practitioners
- Service crafted to reflect client requirements
Developed by Expert Andy Neal
Over a career spanning 22 years Andy Neal has a great record in delivering outcomes across regional, national and international projects in partnership with government, military and non-government agencies. Highly regarded in his field, Andy has extensive experience, specialist training and a unique style of delivery that gets results.
Find out more about our hostile environment training:
Fill out the short form below. One of our team will get back to you as quickly as possible to discuss your requirements.