The Cardinus Consultancy team can help your organisation improve the way that it manages health and safety by supporting your work towards implementing BS OHSAS 18001.
So what is BS OHSAS 18001?
BS OHSAS 18001 is a framework for an occupational health and safety management system. It can help you put in place the policies, procedures and controls needed for your organisation to achieve the best possible working conditions, aligned to internationally recognised best practice.
What are the benefits of BS OHSAS 18001?
- Create the best possible working conditions across your organisation
- Identify hazards and put in place controls to manage them
- Reduce workplace accidents and illness to cut related costs and downtime
- Engage and motivate staff with better, safer working conditions
- Demonstrate compliance to customers and suppliers
At Cardinus we are experienced in helping a wide variety of companies in acheiving BS OHSAS 18001 accreditation. By understanding how your business operates we can develop wide ranging solutions to implement the new framework with as little disruption as possible.
Email [email protected] for further information on the requirements of BS OHSAS 18001 and how Cardinus can help.