Finalists for this year’s IIRSM Risk Excellence awards have been announced over all the categories. See the finalists below.
The International Institute of Risk and Safety Management have announced their finalists for their inaugural Risk Excellence Awards on 24th May. As sponsor of The Barry Holt Award for Outstanding Risk Management Practice, and one of the sponsors of the award show, we’re excited to publish the finalists for each award category.
See all the award finalists below:
The Barry Holt Award for Outstanding Risk Management Practice
- Chirano Gold Mines
- Gauged Solutions in partnership with Suez Recycling & Recovery UK
- Health and Safety Risk Management team, ITV
- Mark Cardnell, KTM Compliance
- Haridas Nair, Nael General Contracting
The John Bennett Award for Exceptional Young Person of the Year
- Jane Downey, Ashtead Plant Hire
- Louis Simo, Multiplex Construction Europe
- Sinead Gorman, Ashview Consultants
Best Health & Wellbeing Strategy
- Health & Wellbeing team, Landsec
- Loughborough University
- Health & Safety Business unit, MLM Group
Best SME Risk Initiative
- Altaaqa Alternative Solutions
- Power Electrics (Bristol)
- Star Events
Best International Risk Initiative
- Hugh Maxwell, (formally HSE Director at Vesuvius)
- Richard Higgins, PragmaRisk International
We’re also sponsoring the Annual Conference, which occur on the same day. The conference will look to show how evolving global social, political and technological trends affect both individuals and business success. IIRSM members can get a discounted rate on this fascinating and relevant conference, but it is also available to non-members. Book your ticket here.
For more information about the IIRSM, the Risk Excellence Awards, or the adjoining IIRSM Annual Conference, click the relevant links.