DSE Assessor E-Learning – in Partnership with Health & Safety Laboratory
Our DSE Assessor e-learning program is designed to help organisations who need to train DSE assessors to deliver basic first-line interventions.
Interactive E-Learning to Train Assessors
The course is truly interactive and encourages delegates to think laterally to resolve employees’ ergonomics difficulties. Ideal for organisations who have remote offices.
Why choose this e-learning course:
- Deliver assessor training anywhere
- Support remote office locations
- Build internal ergonomics knowledge
- Roll-out globally
- Automate roll-out to improve efficiency
- Send reminder emails for added engagement
- Multiple languages for global staff
- Supported by a powerful management system
This course teaches assessors to:
- Understand impact of ergonomics on the workplace
- Understand implementation of the DSE regulations (1992)
- Evaluate hazards and risks related to workstation use
- Examine a process for performing DSE assessments
- Carry out a DSE assessment
- Create a personal action plan for carrying out DSE assessments
With expert input from Health & Safety Executive’s Health and Safety Laboratory
Book Your Free Trial for DSE Assessor E-Learning Here
Complete the form below for more information and to start your free trial.