On-Site Health and Safety Training
Book on-site health and safety training sessions for up to 25 employees at a time
Tailored Safety Training to Empower and Educate Your Employees
Improve your safety standards and expand your in-house health and safety knowledge with an expert, 25 person session in a wide range of health and safety topics.
The benefits of our on-site training:
- Build your in-house knowledge quickly and efficiently
- Training specified to your needs and when you need it
- Fun and interactive training that your employees will love
- Empower your employees in building a safer workplace
Improve Your Safety Standards
- On-site health and safety training for up to 25 employees
- Expertise to cover a broad range of safety topics for every industry
- We will work with you to tailor your training, making it more relevant to participants
- Nationwide coverage, or we can hold your course at our own London-based training facilities
Safety training on any topic
We can provide any style of classroom-based, on-site safety training. Some of the formats we’ve adopted for clients include directors and management briefings, risk workshops, safety, leadership and practical training. We have expertise across more safety disciplines than any other provider with particular specialisms in ergonomics, fire safety, induction, health and safety compliance, occupational road risk, safety management systems and stress. We can also provide relevant COVID-19 safety training, such as COVID marshal and SOAP model training.
Training can be both virtual or COVID-safe face-to-face training if deemed acceptable.
Free Cardinus Health & Safety Survey
We have developed an online auditing tool enabling you to benchmark the safety and risk exposure of your organisation across a number of areas and identify areas for improvement. This valuable tool is free to use and provides you with a full risk report on completion.
Find out more about our on-site health and safety training
Fill out the short form below and we will get back to you as quickly as possible to discuss your requirements.