- This event has passed.
Webinar | Reduce the Cost of Workers’ Comp with SFUR
29th March 2018 @ 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Join us for a webinar with SFUR
At Cardinus, we are consistently striving to help our clients reduce musculoskeletal injuries and workers’ compensation costs. As a result, we are partnering with SFUR, a 32-year-old national Peer Review/Clinical Analysis and Medical Bill Negotiation company based in Roswell, GA. With a network of over 600 board certified physicians covering all specialties, SFUR provides a performance-based audit of your claims of $10,000 or more – going as far back as 3 years.
Drawing from over a decade of experience, Scott Gladish, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, will help you to understand how his Physician-Coders teams found additional savings in over 75% of the ‘ready to pay’ claims they completed. Their process includes:
- Receiving ‘ready to pay’ bills from Workers’ Comp carriers and TPAs
- Reviewing the providers pre-paid billing and the patient’s medical records
- Interpreting the results and writing up a position for cost reduction (if indicated)
- Negotiating directly with the provider for claim adjustments and final payment
- Returning the over billed funds to you
With their 100% success based ‘no saving, no fee payment’ structure, you will see how your organization can benefit from partnering with SFUR as well
Email email@example.com for book a place or for more information.