Fire Risk Assessments
Don’t put your property at risk. Available for commercial and residential properties.
We Carry Out Over 2,000 Fire Risk Assessments Each Year
Our Gold standard BAFE SP205 Life Safety Fire Risk Assessments ensure you meet the requirements for your property under UK fire legislation and identify and implement risk improvements.
Why book your fire risk assessments with us?
- Full, comprehensive report that highlights your fire risk, with recommendations
- Ensure compliance with the regulations
- Easily track all your surveys across multiple properties
- We’re ready when you are. So contact us to book in a time convenient to you
Fire Risk Assessments for Your Property
- Experienced in both the residential and commercial sector
- Multi-skilled surveyors who can combine your fire risk assessments with other property surveys and assessments
- BAFE Gold SP205 Life Safety Fire Risk Assessment certified
- Nationwide coverage
- Access our free management software to track, store and manage all of your property surveys
Fire Risk Assessment process
Define the initial scope of the assessment project
Identify the activities and premises which are to be assessed
Surveyor to visit the premises to identify and record the hazards associated with each activity
Record precautions already in place and recommend additional precautions to reduce risks to an acceptable level
Agree procedures for the review and monitoring of the fire risk assessment
Objectives of a fire safety risk assessment
- Identify the fire safety hazards within the premises
- Identify any people at risk
- Evaluate, remove or reduce the associated risk
- Have a record of findings of all risk
- Meet your obligations for conducting a regular fire safety risk assessment
BOOK YOUR FIRE RISK ASSESSMENT OR REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Fill out the short form below and we will get back to you the same day.