- This event has passed.
Webinar – Remote Working Q&A with H&S Director Peter Kinselley
March 18 @ 4:00 AM - March 19 @ 1:30 PM
In light of recent events surrounding Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to provide expert guidance on dealing with some of the issues surrounding remote working. This is an opportunity for you to pose questions to our H&S Director among like-minded industry colleagues, who will all be dealing with similar issues.
- Wednesday 18th March – 4am to 4:30am
- Wednesday 18th March – 1pm to 1:30pm
- Thursday 19th March – 4am to 4:30am
- Thursday 19th March – 1pm to 1:30pm
These Remote Working Q&A session times are in America/New York time.
Here’s some of the things we’ll be discussing:
- Ergonomics risks
- Equipment requirements
- Where they will be working
- Psycho-social issues
- Fire and emergency plans and more.
- Addressing issues for a range of employee needs, such as disabilities