DSE Assessor Training
Our DSE assessor training courses are both on-site and public. Get the expertise you need for your job.
Build Your DSE Knowledge to Carry Out Your Own Assessments
Our DSE assessor training courses offer an introduction to ergonomic assessment principles and their relation to display screen equipment. Find a free course here, or enquire about our on-site courses.
What are the benefits of DSE assessor training?
- Learn to assess and mitigate DSE health risks
- Increase your understanding of DSE risk management
- Improve compliance of your DSE assessments
- Build in-house DSE knowledge
DSE Assessor Training Course Objectives
On completion of the course delegates will have:
- Debated the impact of ergonomics on the workplace
- Discussed the implementation of the DSE regulations (1992)
- Evaluated hazards and risks related to workstation use
- Examined a process for performing DSE assessments
- Carried out a DSE assessment at a user’s workstation
- Created a personal action plan for carrying out DSE assessments
Where, Why and What
Book your day or ask for more information on our DSE assessor training
We offer a free trial for up to 5% of your workforce on all our e-learning products and services. Fill out the short form below and we will get back to you as quickly as possible to discuss your requirements.