Lab Ergonomics E-Learning
The world’s global leader for ergonomics e-learning, Healthy Working, includes a specific course designed for managing ergonomic risks in a laboratory environment.
Minimise Ergonomic Risk in the Laboratory
The use of equipment by laboratory workers is very different to that of office workers or production workers. Healthy Working helps to manage and reduce the risk in this specialised environment.
The benefits of Healthy Working for laboratory workers:
- Ensures lab workers know how to use equipment safely
- Reduce risk of long-term injury
- Identify high risk areas across your laboratories
- Help employees to self-assess and self-resolve issues
Multiple Features to Make it Easy
- Customisable assessment content that can be adapted to meet your requirements
- Multiple language options
- Lab ergonomics risk assessment and training tailored to each employee
- Engaging interactive sequences to improve learning outcomes
- Multi-course functionality to bring more courses together
Healthy Working for laboratory ergonomics comes with an easy-to-use management system that allows you to:
- Search training and risk assessment records easily
- Easily prioritise employees who need intervention
- Assign tasks and ensure actions are being followed up
- Automate your email communications
- Generate comprehensive ergonomic assessment reports
- Generate charts and sophisticated statistical reports to support compliance with health and safety regulations
Four steps to risk reduction success
Step 1: Laboratory ergonomics e-learning
Your employee profiles according to their lab usage, then undertakes 30 minutes of e-learning to encourage adjustments in the way they work. All laboratory ergonomics assessment training is customisable to meet the exact needs of your company.
Step 2: Laboratory ergonomics self-assessment
Employees conduct their own laboratory ergonomics risk assessment and are given immediate feedback and advice for issue that they can resolve themselves. This provides them immediate help and reduces the amount of risk assessments ergonomics assessors must carry out.
Step 3: Automated communication
Automated communication ensures your laboratory ergonomic risk assessment program becomes proactive and encourages employees to engage.
Step 4: Laboratory ergonomics management
Your ergonomics team can use our powerful management system to assess and resolve any residual risk. This ensures intervention is targeted, appropriate and result-driven.
Start your free trial or Learn more about Laboratory Ergonomics E-Learning
Complete the form below for more information and to start your free trial.