Driver Awareness Training
Driver awareness training, whatever the vehicle, wherever you’re based. We continue to provide this service during COVID. You can also choose virtual driver awareness training sessions.
Reduce Driver-Related Incidents with Driver Awareness Training
In-vehicle driver awareness training is universally recognised as the most effective way to reduce driver-related incidents. Our nationwide network of qualified assessors will help develop your drivers.
The benefits of in-vehicle driver assessor training:
- Reduce driver injury by improving driving skills
- Lower the cost of insurance premiums
- Decrease costs in vehicle repair
- Minimise fuel costs across your fleet
Flexible driver awareness training to resolve real issues
- Driver awareness training makes drivers safer on the road
- Adaptive training based on driver skills and areas where improvements are identified
- Helps you comply with legislation and meet your ‘duty of care’ obligations
- Reduces collision rates, fleet and insurance costs
- Highly qualified driver trainers
- Nationwide coverage
‘Real world’ hazard-perception based training
Courses can take place in any location in the UK and in the vehicle the individual would use on company business. The session is not a test and the trainer will concentrate on helping individuals to develop the visual and mental strategies required to improve risk perception and decision making. Our fleet training methods are ‘real world’ and hazard-perception based.
Fleet Risk Audit Tool
We provide everything you need to manage your occupational road risk. Our fleet risk management services provide an effective way to reduce your organisation’s occupational road risk.
Click on the button below to complete our free online fleet risk audit to find out where you can improve your organisation’s fleet safety.
The most effective way to reduce driving incidents
There are many variants of our in-vehicle driver awareness training. We provide training in multiple types of vehicle including; car, large/heavy goods, van, 4×4, minibus, PSV, Chauffeur and blue light. To help, some of our more regular training courses are listed below but if you don’t see a topic you need call us, chances are we’ve got it.
- Fuel efficient ‘eco’ driver
- Speed awareness
- UK familiarisation
- Post accident
- Vocational licence acquisition
- Digital tachograph training
- Blue light emergency response training
- Trailer training
- New vehicle handover
- Driving abroad
- Emergency reaction
- Fleet driver trainer
- Motorcycle training
- Reversing and manoeuvring
- Safe loading and roping
- Wheel changing
- Chauffeur training
- Anti-hijack training
Book a course or find out more about our Driver Awareness Training
Fill out the short form below and we will get back to you as quickly as possible to discuss your requirements, or call +44(0)207 469 0200