- This event has passed.
The Seattle Ergonomics Forum
26th July 2018 @ 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
You’re invited to attend an exciting ergonomics forum with Cardinus and Knoll on Thursday, July 26th. Our sessions will focus on the importance of utilizing ergonomics software for management decisions and how it can be successfully integrated into your ergonomics process. As experts in the field of risk management, you will leave more informed on how technology can impact your future ergonomic decision-making when creating a healthy workspace.
Our Sessions and Presenters
- Taking steps to eliminate the difficulty of maintaining a successful ergonomics program
- Knowing who your internal and external stakeholders are and how they drive initial and continued success
- Understanding the maturity of levels of developing ergonomic processes
- Demonstrating how leading and lagging metrics are the key to beginning and supporting the process
- Learning where these metrics can be found
- Integrating health and wellbeing initiatives into your ergonomics program to enhance and drive employee engagement
UTILIZING ERGONOMICS SOFTWARE TO IMPROVE MANAGEMENT DECISIONS
Kristie Elton, MSPT, CPHRM – Systemwide Healthcare Risk and Safety Program Manager at the University of California, Office of the President
- Maintaining total worker health through movement
- Overcoming the obstacle of educating your workforce on the best ergonomic practices in large organizations
- Discovering new solutions for making better management decisions
- Gaining knowledge on how to utilize ergonomics software to positively influence your process and better meet the needs of your demographics
- Recognizing the difference between managers who are proactive about early intervention vs. managers who wait for their employees to seek help
- Providing resources for various prevention aspects to eliminate excessive and costly repairs
Enjoy some light refreshments and networking while gaining a new perspective on how to better manage risks for your organization. Spaces for this exciting event are limited, don’t forget to register today. Send an email to email@example.com or call (704) 212-1307.