Aviva Specialist Partners in Property and Health and Safety Risk
Cardinus offer professional reinstatement cost assessments, fire risk assessments and health and safety assessments.
- Nationwide coverage
- Over 8000 surveys annually
- Experienced, award-winning customer service
- Certified, quality assured service
- Multiple surveys, assessments and valuations in one visit, saving you time and money
Reinstatement Cost Assessments, Fire and Health & Safety Risk Assessments
Why choose Cardinus?
Cardinus are regulated by RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) and our processes are validated in accordance with ISO certifications for Quality & Assurance (9001), Health & Safety (18001), Environmental (14001) and Data Protection (27001).
We are BAFE ‘Gold’ certified for our Life Safety Fire Risk Assessments (a UKAS accredited scheme designed to demonstrate competency)
Reinstatement Cost Assessments
Cardinus’ own research has shown 67% of properties were underinsured by an average of £600,000. If a building is damaged this could lead to inadequate cover for rebuild costs, extended rebuild times, legal action and more.
- Claims payment does not cover the full property repair/rebuild cost
- Funds may not be available to complete the rebuild
- Increased borrowing may be required
- Negative impact on balance sheet
- Complex negotiations with insurers
- Discontented leaseholders and tenants
- Extended rebuild times
- Exposure to potential legal action for inadequate levels of cover from lenders and leaseholders
- Damage to reputation and brand
Fire Risk Assessments
Whether you manage residential or commercial buildings, the threat of fire is both real and unthinkable for your organisation and the people that live and work in the properties you’re responsible for. We make the management of fire safety easier with our on-site services and solutions.
The key requirement of The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 (also known as The Fire Safety Order) is the completion of a fire risk assessment, which should be carried out by a competent person.
Health and Safety Audits
Health and safety assessments help organisations to meet their obligations under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and the Management of Health and Safety Regulations 1999.
Our Health and Safety Risk Assessment will help you to:
- Meet your obligations to relevant health and safety regulations
- Potentially reduce risks and claims cost to your business
- Positively impact staff welfare
- Improve resilience in avoiding disruption to business
Clever Reporting Software and ‘Exceptional’ Customer Services
In support of your on-site fire safety requirements our management software Indigo keeps track of all surveys and inspections. Among other great features, INDIGO includes on-demand reporting across your property portfolio and full scheduling assistance.
INDIGO includes interactive risk improvement functionality to help keep you on track with risk improvements.
INDIGO is free with all our surveys.
Additionally, our fantastic customer services team has been awarded the maximum three star Investors In Customers ‘Exceptional’ rating.
Find out more about our property risk management surveys
Fill out the short form below and we will get back to you as quickly as possible to discuss your requirements.