Sign up to receive wisdom.
From Sit-Stand Workstations to How to Sit With Your Laptop
Back care prevention resource pack:
In this detailed resource pack, we’ve gathered information across the spectrum of back pain prevention to give you, no matter your circumstances, the best advice to stop back pain in its tracks. Back pain is associated with long-term discomfort. Learning some of the techniques within this resource should help you avoid it.
Articles take on a wide range of subjects including back pain in the workplace, tips for preventing back pain, what type of office chair you should use, manual handling techniques, sit-stand workstations, laptop and workstation use, using modern game consoles, choosing school backpacks, protecting children’s backs and much, much more.
Here’s some of what you’ve got to look forward to:
- Keeping your back safe at work
- Getting the most from a sit-stand workstation
- Being fit for the future: protecting children’s back
- Simple steps to a good driving position
- Tools to improve laptop comfort and productivity
- Using a school bag
- And much more in this invaluable back pain resource
Why sign up?
Sign up to receive more of the latest whitepapers, reports, resource packs and downloads from Cardinus, keeping you abreast of developments in ergonomics, health and safety and fleet, property and insurance risk.