- This event has passed.
Cardinus Ergonomics Summit 2023
July 18 @ 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Since the pandemic, the way we work has shifted from primarily in the office to a mix of working from home and in person. Gartner Forecasts predict that by the end of the year, 51% of traditional office workers in the U.S. will have hybrid work schedules, while 20% will continue to work remotely. That means companies must now reassess their workplace, equipment, and workers, as well as the tasks assigned on a daily basis.
Sign up for this free-to-attend event to find out how you can create an effective global ergonomics program for your employees, regardless of their location or working arrangements.
You’ll hear from experts in the field of ergonomics who will share best practices to help you:
- Comprehend global regulations and their impact on your local operations
- Identify and address gaps in your global ergonomics program
- Leverage EHS technology to optimize your ergonomics program
- Enhance your workforce’s health, well-being, and productivity
- Tackle the growing trends of neck and back pain
You have a chance to speak with industry experts during the Q+A panel which is followed by a networking reception with refreshments. Since this is an in-person event, pre-registration is required and is limited to the first 100 guests. RSVP today to save your place. We look forward to seeing you there!